Click on Bold Words

For links to the recipes in the posts, click on the bolded pink words!  

Monday, October 26, 2009

Honey Pecan Pork chops


These are super moist and very delicious! I promise, you won't even know they are good for you!

• 1 1/4 lbs boneless pork loin, pounded thin (I just used regular pork chops and did not pound thin)
• 1/2 c almond flour
• sea salt
• pepper to taste
• 2 t olive oil
• 1/4 c raw honey
• 1/4 c chopped pecans
In a shallow dish, mix together flour, salt, and pepper. Roll pork in the flour mixture.
In a large skillet, add oil over medium-high heat. Add chops and brown both sides. Transfer
to a warm plate. Mix honey and pecans in the pan drippings. Heat, stirring constantly. Pour
sauce over cutlets.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Made these last night for my Paleo husband and he loved them! I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog because you have a ton of great Paleo recipes. He is strict Paleo and I'm just a beginner in the Paleo world. I'm glad to see if I need a chocolate fix, I can make some Paleo brownies every once in awhile. Thanks for all of your great recipes!