Click on Bold Words

For links to the recipes in the posts, click on the bolded pink words!  

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sunday 4/6/08: Dinner

Tonight we are going to Mom and Dad's for dinner. I actually took the time to prepare everything before we go and put it into these handy containers we got at Ikea. So, I don't have to cart 20 ingredients over there, just take the containers and go. And, I chopped all the veggies, so there is another plus!

Menu:
Sloppy Joes (Everyday Food Cookbook P216)
Glazed Carrots (page 85)
Parmesan Potato Wedges(P83) - I couldn't find the exact recipe on-line and I've returned the book to the library, but this is almost the exact same recipe only with sweet potatoes! Personally, I think I'd prefer the sweet potatoes!

Dessert: Quick fruit (peach) cobbler

Click on the links above for the recipes!

No comments: