Click on Bold Words

For links to the recipes in the posts, click on the bolded pink words!  

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Weight Watchers

Well, like so many others I have made some New Year Resolutions, one of which is to lose weight! I find this a stressful venture for many reasons, one of which is that I love to cook and when you are trying to lose weight, cooking can be a source of the added padding. Welll, I joined weight watchers with my sisters and mom and am happy to report that it's working! AND! I haven't had to sacrifice cooking! In fact, it's pretty much the same, only serious portion control and of course, point counting!

So, from now on (other than a few occasional slips) I will post healthful recipes with point values for all you who may need such information. Good luck and happy cooking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you like weight watchers as much as I do. I like that you are posting healthy recipes!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Kari said...

very fun! love the healthy recipes!