Click on Bold Words

For links to the recipes in the posts, click on the bolded pink words!  

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Self Diet

Well, I've started the Self Reach Your Goal Diet. I've chosen the Lose 8 lbs in a month with a little sculpting sexy muscles thrown in there as well. It's a great program. If you haven't seen it, go to Self.Com and check it out. I sound like a promotional video right now! Anyway, last night I had a great salad that I just had to share!

Three Pepper Salad

1 yellow pepper chopped
1 red pepper chopped
1 green pepper chopped
2 T parsley chopped
1 T chopped red onion
1 1/2 t olive oil
splash of balsamic vinegar

mix a half each red, green and yellow bell pepper, chopped, tossed with chopped parsley, chopped red onion, olive oil and balsamic vinegar! So easy to make and delicious and nutritous!

My only suggestion is to leave out at least half of the parsley, for me, it was a little over powering! YUM! It also has an amazing aroma and is very pretty with all the different colors!

No comments: